Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders years with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
The event distance is 38km on a flat easy course. There are entry grades, including two for first-time riders:
- 'No Drop' where the first 13km is ridden as a group and a race over the final 13km, and
- a 12km development grade - also suitable for those under 15 years.
Dates: Every Sunday from 8th May to 17th July 2022.
Start Time: From 10.15am. Register or pick up race number from 9.30am at The Famous Grouse Hotel (2 Gerald Street, Lincoln).
Start Location: Lincoln Wetlands (Ellesmere Road, Lincoln).
Cost: $15.90 for adults, and $10 for secondary and tertiary students per event. $45 for a family pass (2 adults and 2 or more kids) - online pre-registrations only. A late fee will apply to on the day registrations.
Find out more about the Winter Worlds road racing series. Entry fees can be paid by online banking before 10pm on the Friday before the event, or paid by cash on the day of the event.
- Virtual Events Club
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Amuri Basin Rogaine
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Canterbury Adventure Race