Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in South Hagley Park celebrating the arrival of spring.
Walk! Hikoi! Savali! Put some spring in your step and boost your wellbeing at The Breeze Walking Festival.
The Festival explores the best locations greater Christchurch has to offer over 16 days including beaches, forests, ridgelines, wetlands and city streets.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
Run, walk, crawl, climb, and slide around during this all-ages event, and finish a different colour than you started.
Join this laid-back local country event supporting the Oxford Squash Club.
The Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series is embracing the night! Each event in the series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event around the Rakaia River and its riverbed. There is something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
Race up and around the crater rim of the beautiful and picturesque Port Hills.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Come along to this Halloween Walk/Run spookfest at Bottle Lake Forest.
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- The Breeze Walking Festival
- JD Duathlon Series for all ages
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Oxford Country Classic
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Devil's Dash
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Hellers Pegasus Fun Run Walk
- Shoe Clinic Bell Hill Challenge
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Selwyn Running Festival