Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Join this series of five Tuesday evening runs in Hagley Park North during January and February 2018.
Each event in Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Tighten those laces and get ready to make a difference in the Hagley Hunger Run.
Summertimes is packed full of fun events over the summer months in Christchurch and Canterbury, with some great family-friendly activities.
Great community events are happening this summer in the Selwyn District, including lots for the whole family.
Try out petanque at this series of fun events every Sunday during summer.
This three-race series on Friday evenings uses Lake Crichton, one of Selwyn's hidden gems - the perfect venue for an entry level duathlon or triathlon. It's a fantastic way to round out your working week!
The tough get going on this day of mountain event challenges, as well as fundraising for CanTeen.
Join this safe, well organised fun run or walk event in Hagley Park North.
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Christchurch Walk/Run 10km Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Hagley Hunger Run
- Summer in Selwyn
- Petanque in the Park
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Colour Fun Day
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mitre 10 Mega A Run to Remember
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon