Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- My Next Challenge is a new website designed to take the challenge out of finding fitness events in New Zealand. You'll find lots of awesome events catering to every fitness level happening around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
MANY LISTED EVENTS WILL BE CANCELLED OR POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS EFFECTIVE FROM WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH 2020.
THIS EVENT SERIES IS NOW VIRTUAL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Join this series of SouthernCross CX events - Canterbury's answer to Cyclocross.
Run, walk, mountain bike, road bike or swim from 21st to 28th each month. Submit your time and see your results compared to others.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Take part in this cross-country event on a 2km course around Motukarara Racecourse. Suitable for runners of all ages and abilites.
The Sri Chinmoy Cross-Country Race is a fun and challenging yet achievable loop through the Curletts Reserve including various obstacles.
Two distances are available: 7.5km (for 15 years and over), and 2.5km (under 15 yrs).
This event along the Waimakariri River is suitable to bikers from age 13 upwards, on this scenic but challenging course.
Team up for this forest relay run covering a wide variety of terrain in a short circuit course on the Rakahuri Track.
Complete this fundraising event wherever you are with friends, family or on your own.