Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Don't miss the action at this iconic Christchurch cycling event from Cathedral Square to Akaroa.
Try out petanque at this series of fun events every Sunday during summer.
Garmin are hosting their first ever fun run in Christchurch.
Take part in this fun off-road beach/trail race for the whole family.
Join this a fun run and bike race to raise money for Omihi School.
Come along to this fun-fit day out for the whole family in Darfield.
Great community events are happening this summer in the Selwyn District, including lots for the whole family.
Take part in this inaugural trail run on stunning private land on Banks Peninsula.
Be part of Canterbury's biggest - little Run Festival.
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Le Race
- Petanque in the Park
- Run with Garmin
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Malvern Fun Run/Walk/Bike
- Summer in Selwyn
- Krayzie Kapers: Totara Trails
- Tai Tapu Run Festival
- Muddy Good Run
- Greatest Virtual Run
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Ashburton Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy 100km and 50km Race