Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury runs many events at Ngā Puna Wai - Canterbury’s new home of sport.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- My Next Challenge is a new website designed to take the challenge out of finding fitness events in New Zealand. You'll find lots of awesome events catering to every fitness level happening around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
Take part in this mountain bike race for children and women for individuals and teams.
Winter doesn’t have to be dull, dark and boring when you’ve got the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
Join this three-race series in Bottle Lake Forest Park catering for everyone - over either 15km (Short Course) or 30km (Long Course).
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
Join this short and sweet off-road duathlon in the Halswell Quarry.
Run, walk, mountain bike, road bike or swim from 21st to 28th each month. Submit your time and see your results compared to others.
This exciting new event run is a fundraiser for Middleton Grange School.
This is an evening for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the frosty forest air with your family and friends.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light