Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
This Duathlon Series caters for everyone and you can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
Winter doesn’t have to be dull, dark and boring when you’ve got the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge.
This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the frosty forest air with your family and friends.
Join this series of SouthernCross CX events - Canterbury's answer to Cyclocross.
The Sri Chinmoy Races are fun events for all, running up and down the Sumner Esplanade.
Team up for this handicapped relay race at Lake Roto Kōhatu. All runners welcomed.
The South Island Half Marathon at Lake Hood caters for all abilities - whether you’re a beginner or an elite runner.
Join this super fun amazing race event around central Christchurch!
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- CYC Amazing Race
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- Christchurch 10km Night Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series