Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
- Christchurch City Council Events lists all sorts of events in Canterbury (formerly Be There).
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- NZ Running Calendar gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- My Next Challenge is a new website designed to take the challenge out of finding fitness events in New Zealand. You'll find lots of awesome events catering to every fitness level happening around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.
MANY LISTED EVENTS MAY BE CANCELLED, POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED DUE TO COVID-19.
Winter Worlds is an iconic road racing series held on the outskirts of Christchurch. It provides all riders with a simple, safe and fun opportunity to race during winter and have a blast doing it.
The Sri Chinmoy Races are fun events for all, running up and down the Sumner Esplanade.
Run, walk, mountain bike, road bike or swim from 21st to 28th each month. Submit your time and see your results compared to others.
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for all ages and fitness levels so long as you can run and ride a bike.
Team up for this relay race at Lake Roto Kōhatu. All runners welcomed.
The South Island Half Marathon at Lake Hood caters for all abilities - whether you’re a beginner or an elite runner.
6-hour, 4-hour, 2-hour and 1-hour options are available for this winter rogaine.
Take part in this mountain bike race for children and women for individuals and teams.
Winter doesn’t have to be dull, dark and boring when you’ve got the Mud, Sweat and Tears Challenge.
These fun rogaines are suitable for gurus to newbies: 1-hour and 2-hour options are available.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon