JD Duathlon Series
The JD Duathlons strive to provide a variety of race options for all levels and do so in a professional and safe manner. The events are suitable for:
- First timers: there is the novice race where you don't have to line up against the big guns.
- Teams: if the full race looks a bit much then find a mate or work colleague to join up with and do one part of the race.
- Corporate: why not set up a few work teams and go head to head or go against other businesses.
- Kids: we have a separate course for the kids with no cars to worry about.
- Serious athletes: test yourself against some of the best in the region on a multi lap draft free course.
- Spectators: no longer do you see 5 seconds of the race. You can see your friends, kids or mates all the way.
There are three events in the 2020 series:
- Sunday 26th July 2020 at Ruapuna Speedway (Templeton);
- Sunday 23rd August 2020 at the Mandeville Sports Club (Mandeville, North Canterbury); and
- Sunday 18th October 2020 at Orton Bradley Park.
You can compete in any or all of the events in the series.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon