This exciting team event run as a fundraiser for Middleton Grange School. 9-hour, 6-hour or 3-hour options are available. The event will be held in a mystery location within 30 minutes drive of the Christchurch CBD - more details closer to the date!
Date: Saturday 28th August 2021.
Start Time: 8am for the 9-hour race, 8.30am for the 6-hour race and 1pm for the 3-hour race.
Cost: Early bird discounts apply to entries before Wednesday 30th June 2021.
- 9-hour event: $155 per adult and $90 per student.
- 6-hour event: $120 per adult and $65 per student.
- 3-hour event: $100 per adult and $50 per student.
The 3 hour event is designed for families and beginners to adventure racing. If you’re keen to try an adventure race but unsure if you could do it then this is the race for you. You will need to be able to jog or walk approximately 5km off road, and mountain bike approximately 20km on forestry roads or single track.
The 6 hour event is designed to be an achievable event for all competitors with a reasonable level of fitness and some navigational competency. You will need to be able to jog or walk approximately 10km off road, and mountain bike approximately 40km on 4WD trails and single-track.
Find out more about the North Canterbury Adventure Race, including how to register. Online entries close on Sunday 22nd August 2021.
- Krank It
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Canterbury Adventure Race
- Night Navigation Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay