Join this cycling event around Rakaia, including the unique opportunity to ride across the Rakaia River Bridge.
You can enter either the 100km Ride the Rakaia or the recreational 26km Ride the Bridge.
Date: Saturday 20th February 2021.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Salmon Tales (Railway Terrace, Rakaia)
Cost: $69 for 13 to 17 year olds and $109 for adults for Ride the Rakaia. $49 per person for Ride the Bridge event. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Sunday 14th February 2021.
Find out more about the Ride the Rakaia event, including how to enter. Entries close at midnight on Sunday 14th February 2021.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna