Join this cycling event around Rakaia, including the unique opportunity to ride across the Rakaia River Bridge.
You can enter either the 100km Ride the Rakaia or the recreational 22km Ride the Bridge.
Date: Saturday 24th February 2017.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Salmon Tales (Railway Terrace, Rakaia)
Cost: $69 for 13 to 17 year olds and $99 for adults for Ride the Rakaia. $49 for Ride the Bridge. A late fee will apply to all entries received after Wednesday 21st February 2018.
Find out more about the Ride the Rakaia event, including how to enter.
- Ride the Rakaia
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Mitre 10 Mega A Run to Remember
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- Summer in Selwyn
- Petanque in the Park
- Christchurch Walk/Run 10km Series
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Autumn Series
- Hanmer MTB Race
- New Zealand Home Loans XRACE
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Rakahuri Rage
- Le Race
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Sri Chinmoy Waimairi Beach Challenge
- McDonald’s Youth Duathlon
- Tai Tapu Run Festival