THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 16TH FEBRUARY 2022.
Create a team in your workplace for this 5km run or walk in Hagley Park. This event is for teams from any size of business, with teams ranging from 2 to 100 people.
This is a superb team building experience leading up to Christmas, and an opportunity for some friendly competition or networking with other companies.
Date: Wednesday 17th November 2021.
Start Time: 6.30pm. Race briefing at 6.20pm.
Location: North Hagley Park.
Cost: $50.60 per person including GST. This includes an event t-shirt. A late fee applies to all registrations received after 5pm on Wednesday 27th October 2021.
Find out more about the Corporate Challenge 5K Christchurch, including how to register.
Grab your work mates, make an evening of it and bring along your BBQ and a tent.
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Ashley Forest Colour Fun Run
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event