Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event with something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
The course for all seven event distances is around the splendor of the Rakaia River and its riverbed:
- 21km Trail Half-Marathon;
- 14.2km Trail Run/Walk;
- 6km Trail Run/Walk;
- 22km MTB or E-bike Ride;
- 36km bike, 1.5km run, 14km kayak and 11.5km run - as an individual or a 2 or 3-person multisport team;
- 35km bike and 14.6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team; and
- 25km bike and 6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team.
Date: Saturday 17th October 2020.
Start Time: From 9.30am.
Start Location: Rakaia Domain - off Normanby Road. Parking access off Rakaia-Barhill-Methven Road.
Cost: From $35 for adults for individual events or $100 for a team. Discounted rates available for juniors (14 to 18 years) except for half marathon event.
Find out more about the Jackson Holmes Salmon Run, including how to enter.
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's