Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event with something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
The course for all seven event distances is around the splendor of the Rakaia River and its riverbed:
- 21km Trail Half-Marathon;
- 14.2km Trail Run/Walk;
- 6km Trail Run/Walk;
- 22km MTB or e-bike Ride;
- 35km bike and 14.6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team;
- 25km bike and 6km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team; and
- 36km bike, 1.5km run, 14km kayak and 11.5km run - as an individual or a 2 or 3-person multisport team;
Date: Saturday 16th October 2021.
Start Time: From 9.30am.
Start Location: Rakaia Domain - off Normanby Road. Parking access off Rakaia-Barhill-Methven Road.
Cost: From $35 for adults for individual events or $100 for a team. Discounted rates available for juniors (12 to 18 for the ride and 14 to 18 years for other events) except for half marathon event. A family pass is available for the bike ride [$75 for parent(s) plus school age children (10 years +)].
Find out more about the Jackson Holmes Salmon Run, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- JD Duathlon Series
- Night Navigation Series
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Canterbury Adventure Race
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon