Join this Rakaia Lions fundraiser event with something for everyone - competitive and non-competitive, individual or teams.
The course for all four event distances is around the splendor of the Rakaia River and its riverbed:
- 21km Trail Half-Marathon;
- 37km bike and 14km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team;
- 25km bike and 6.5km Trail Run/Walk - as as individual or a 2-person team; and
- 36km bike, 1.5km run, 14km kayak and 11.5km run - as an individual or a 2 or 3-person multisport team;
Date: Saturday 15th October 2022.
Start Time: From 9.30am.
Start Location: Rakaia Domain - off Normanby Road. Parking access off Rakaia-Barhill-Methven Road.
Cost: From $80 for adults for individual events or $120 for a team. Discounted rates available for juniors (14 to 18 years) except for half marathon event.
Find out more about the Jackson Holmes Salmon Run, including how to enter.
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash