Join the most colourful run you'll ever see - bringing real colour back to the Red Zone. Come dressed in white for this 5km run or walk and end up so much more colourful!
Date: Sunday 22nd November 2020.
Start Time: First wave from 10am. Race briefing at 9.50am.
Start Location: Donnell Sports Park (Brooker Avenue, Burwood).
Cost: $49 for adults (20 + years), $39 for youth (14 to 19 years), and $25 for children (4 to 13 years). A family package is also available.
Each entry includes one colour pouch. Additional colour pouches can be purchased.
Participants will go in waves of 100 approximately 2 to 3 minutes apart. Waves will not be allocated prior to the event.
Find out more about the Colour Zone Run, including how to enter. Early bird discounts are available before Wednesday 30th September 2020. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after 18th November if not sold out.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series