This event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the river. The longest event is from the State Highway One Bridge across the Waimakariri River to the Waimakariri Gorge Bridge and back again.
There are 4 event distances available:
- 12km Recreational Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 7 years and older;
- 30km Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 13 years and over;
- 58km Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 13 years and over; and
- 115km Enduro Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 13 years and over.
Date: Sunday 6th December 2020.
Start Time: 7am for the Enduro, and 9am for the other events.
Cost: Late entry fees apply after 29th November 2020.
- $25 for young riders (7 to 12 years) in the 12km event - $20 for accompanying adults;
- From $25 for youth riders (13 to 17 years); and
- From $39 for adult riders.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge mountain bike event, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series