This event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the river. The longest event is from the State Highway One Bridge across the Waimakariri River to the Waimakariri Gorge Bridge and back again.
There are 4 event distances available:
- 12km Recreational Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 7 years and older;
- 30km Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 10 years and over;
- 58km Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 10 years and over; and
- 115km Enduro Mountain Bike Ride - for riders 13 years and over.
Date: Sunday 5th December 2021.
Start Time: 7am for the Enduro, and 9am for the other events.
Cost: Late entry fees apply after Sunday 28th November 2021.
- 12km event: $29 for young riders (7 to 12 years), $35 for youth riders (13 to 17) and $49 for adult riders. $20 for adults accompanying young riders.
- 30km event: $29 for youth riders (10 to 17 years) and $69 for adult riders.
- 58km event: $35 for youth riders (10 to 17 years) and $79 for adult riders.
- Enduro event: $45 for youth riders (13 to 17 years) and $79 for adult riders.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge mountain bike event, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Ashley Forest Colour Fun Run
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event