This event will see runners run around beautiful Pegasus Town, and experience amazing lake views, walkways and some amazing homes in this amazing town setting.
The Canterbury Half Marathon will cater for all runners - whether you're a beginner or an elite runner. The fast-flat course will give you the opportunity to do one of the fastest half marathons you've ever done!
- 21km half-marathon - run, walk or hybrid;
- 9km run or walk; and
- 3km Kidz Dash for 7 to 12 year olds.
Date: Sunday 13th December 2020.
Start Time: 8.30am for walkers and hybrids, 9am for runners, and 9.10am for the Kidz Dash.
Start Location: Lake Pegasus in Pegasus Town.
Cost: From $49 for walkers or runners, and $79 for hybrids. $30 for the Kidz Dash. A late fee applies to entries after 6th December 2020.
Find out more about the Canterbury Half Marathon, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series