Looking for your next ultra or want to tick off an awesome adventure? Join this scenic run from the Castle Hill Basin through the Craigieburn Valley.
There are 3 race options:
- The Whole Hog: 57km (3000m+ of ascent);
- The Piglet: 24km (980m of ascent); and
- The Teacup: 10km (460m of ascent).
Date: Saturday 21st November 2020.
Start Time: From 6am depending on the event. Check-in approximately 30 minutes before your event start time.
Location: Castle Hill Village.
Cost: $59 for The Teacup, $169 for The Piglet, and $279 for The Whole Hog. Entries received after Thursday 1st October 2020 will incur a late fee.
Find out more about the Valley Ultra, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series