Looking for your next ultra or want to tick off an awesome adventure? Join this scenic run from the Castle Hill Basin through the Craigieburn Valley.
There are 3 race options:
- The Whole Hog: 58km (3000m+ of ascent);
- The Piglet: 24km (980m of ascent); and
- The Teacup: 10km (460m of ascent).
Date: Saturday 27th November 2021.
Start Time: 6am for The Whole Hog, 8am for The Piglet and 9.30am for The Teacup. Check-in approximately 15 minutes before your event start time.
Location: Castle Hill Village.
Cost: $59 for The Teacup, $169 for The Piglet, and $279 for The Whole Hog. Entries received after Friday 1st October 2021 will incur a late fee.
Find out more about the Valley Ultra, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Ashley Forest Colour Fun Run
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event