The Aotearoa Ultra will be held on Banks Peninsula and Christchurch - encompassing some of the most picturesque settings of Canterbury. Three distance options are available:
- 101km: Little River to Halswell Quarry - solo or 2-person team (change over at Pigeon Bay);
- 53km: Pigeon Bay to Hallswell Quarry - solo or 2-person team (change over at Port Levy Spur car park); or
- 15km: Gebbies Pass to Halswell Quarry - solo only.
Minimum entrant age is 10 years for the 15km event and 18 years for the longer events.
Date: Saturday 9th January 2020.
Start Time: 5am for the 101km event, 8am for the 53km event and 10am for the 15km event.
Cost: From $140 for solo entries and $240 for teams. A late fee will apply to entries received after 27th December 2020. Competitors can also purchase a ride by bus to the start of your event for $35.
Visit the Aotearoa Ultra Marathon website for more information, including how to enter. Entries are limited for the two longer events due to Department of Conservation restrictions.
- Virtual Events Club
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series