The Aotearoa Ultra will be held on Banks Peninsula and Christchurch - encompassing some of the most picturesque settings of Canterbury. Three distance options are available:
- 101km: Little River to Halswell Quarry - solo or 2-person team (change over at Pigeon Bay);
- 53km: Pigeon Bay to Hallswell Quarry - solo or 2-person team (change over at Port Levy Spur car park); or
- 15km: Gebbies Pass to Halswell Quarry - solo only.
Minimum entrant age is 16 years for the 15km event and 18 years for the longer events. Individuals can also register for a virtual event over any of the distances for $45.
Date: Saturday 13th January 2024.
Start Time: 5am for the 101km event, 8am for the 53km event and 11am for the 15km event. A briefing will be held 10 minutes before each start time.
Cost: From $140 for solo entries and $320 for teams. A late fee will apply to entries received after 26th December 2023. Competitors can also purchase a ride by bus to the start of your event for $40 per person.
Visit the Aotearoa Ultra Marathon website for more information, including how to enter. Entries are limited for the two longer events due to Department of Conservation restrictions.
Competitors have the option to purchase CJM's Cancellation Insurance - to get a refund of your entry fee in case the event is cancelled. This will cover the cancellation of the event for any reason including Force Majure, Disease or Pandemic.
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Lake Tahi Swim Race Series
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The Long Run
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run