The Wine Run is a team fun run with a difference - there's a wine tasting every kilometre!
You will have the option of registering for 1 lap (5km) or two laps (10km) around the Lone Goat Vineyard at Burnham (20 minutes south of Christchurch). There will be a memorabilia wine glass waiting for you when you finish, as well as food and live entertainment.
Note: This is an R18 event. Proof of age will be required when you pick up your event pack and when entering the vineyard.
Date: Saturday 16th January 2021.
Start Time: From 4pm. Race briefing at 3.45pm.
Location: Lone Goat Vineyard (608 Burnham School Road, Burnham).
Cost: $69 per person or $89 per person including bus transport to and from the event - various pick-up/drop-off options available.
Find out more about the Wine Run, including how to enter. Entries close on Sunday 13th January 2021.
- Virtual Events Club
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series