This adventure navigation series of night rogaine events will be held on 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings. Competitors will walk or run for an hour collecting checkpoints.
You can compete as an individual or as part of a team. Get some friends together for this social adventure and give it a go!
- Wednesday 8th September 2021: Halswell Quarry;
- Wednesday 15th September 2021: McLeans Island; and
- Wednesday 22nd September 2021: Spencer Park.
Start Time: 7pm. On-the-day registration is open from 6.30pm - cash only.
Cost: $20 for adults (21 years +), and $10 for students and juniors (20 years and under) per race.
Find out more about the Night Nav Series - organised by the Peninsula and Plains Orienteers Club (PAPO).
- Krank It
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Canterbury Adventure Race
- Night Navigation Series
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay