This adventure navigation series of night rogaine events will be held on 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings. Competitors will walk or run for an hour collecting checkpoints.
You can compete as an individual or as part of a team (2 or 3 members). Get some friends together for this social adventure and give it a go!
- Wednesday 13th September 2023: Red Zone;
- Wednesday 20th September 2023: Victoria Park; and
- Wednesday 27th September 2023: Spencer Park.
Start Time: 7pm. Briefing at 6.45pm. On-the-day registration is open from 6.30pm - cash only.
Cost: A discounted rate is available if you register for all events in the series.
- Adults (21 years +): $20 for individuals, $40 for a 2-person team or $50 for a 3-person team.
- Students and juniors (20 years and under): $10 for individuals, $20 for a 2-person team or $30 for a 3-person team..
- Night Navigation Series
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Races
- Loburn 68 Canterbury Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mission Mt Somers
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Clifftop Challenge
- Hunter Civil 6-Hour Blast
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Ultra Race
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Selwyn Stampede
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run