Join this annual 10km handicapped run for adults (16 years +) from Governors Bay School to Charlotte Jane Quay in Lyttelton. This event is run by The Methodist Harrier Club and is sanctioned by Athletics New Zealand.
Date: Saturday 19th September 2020.
Start Time: Based on your estimated finish time, and starters will go in different waves. Race briefing at 9.15am for all runners.
Start Location: Governors Bay School (Jetty Road, Governors Bay).
Cost: $12 for registered runners, and $25 for non-registered runners. The additional cost for unregistered runners goes to Athletics Canterbury.
Entries close at 8pm on Monday 14th September 2020.
Get more information on the Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light