This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the frosty forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Sunday 10th July 2022 - changed from Saturday 2nd July.
Start Time: 8.30am for the big one, 9.30am for the middle one, 10.30am for the little one and 11am for the tiny one. There will be a warm up and briefing prior to the three longer events.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one and $30 per person for the little one. $10 per child for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition, including how to enter.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- Virtual Events Club
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Amuri Basin Rogaine
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Canterbury Adventure Race