This is a morning for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the frosty forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Saturday 3rd July 2021.
Start Time: 8am for the big one, 9am for the middle and little ones and 10.30am for the tiny one. There will be a warm up and briefing prior to the three longer events.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one, $30 per person for the little one and $10 per person for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition, including how to enter.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Energise Fun Run
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Forest
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Rawhiti Races
- Puawai Colour Run
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Hanmer 10