This mountain bike race series will be held in Bottle Lake Forest Park and caters for everyone, from elite riders to beginners. There are two distances available: 15km (Short Course) and 30km (Long Course). You can complete in any or all of the events in the series.
- Sunday 16th and 30th August 2020; and
- Sunday 13th September 2020.
Start Time: 9.30am for the long course and 9.35am for the short course. Race briefing at 9.20am.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (Waitikiri Drive, Burwood).
Cost: $49 per race for adults (18 years +), $30 per race for youth (13 to 17 years) and $25 per race for children (7 to 12 years). You can also sign up for the whole series - $140 for adults, $85 for youth and $70 for children. A $10 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Canterbury Mountain Bike Series, including how to enter. Entries are limited to 200 each for the two distances.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon