Get funding for your activity or programme
Here are some links to possible sources of funding for your programmes and activities:
- Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa Fast Fund provides funding for programmes or projects delivering play, active recreation and sport experiences for tamariki and rangatahi.
- CCC Community Funding including the Discretionary Response Fund.
- Canterbury Community Trust Funding including the Need Help Now Fund.
- Lottery Ministers Discretionary Fund includes provision for training for financial planning and/or good governance.
- Rotary Neighbourhood Project provides funds to support locally initiated projects that contribute towards improving wellbeing and building resilient communities and neighbourhoods.
- The Tindall Foundation provides funding for providers of services to young children, families, youth development, Maori and minority ethnic groups, adult literacy, budgeting or community services and development.