Here are some links to possible sources of funding for your programmes and activities:
- CCC Community Funding including the Discretionary Response Fund.
- Canterbury Community Trust Funding including the Need Help Now Fund.
- Lottery Ministers Discretionary Fund includes provision for training for financial planning and/or good governance.
- Rotary Neighbourhood Project provides funds to support locally initiated projects that contribute towards improving wellbeing and building resilient communities and neighbourhoods.
- The Tindall Foundation provides funding for providers of services to young children, families, youth development, Maori and minority ethnic groups, adult literacy, budgeting or community services and development.
Pegasus Health (Charitable) Ltd has a modest amount of funding available to support Pacific communities develop, set up and pilot new classes, groups and programmes. These initiatives need to encourage regular physical activity and promote active lifestyles. Activities must be delivered by 30th June 2020.
Applications must be received between 1st October and 15th November 2019. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 29th November 2019.
Download an information sheet on the Small Funding Grants for Pacific Initiatives, including criteria and key dates [PDF].