The Canterbury Duathlon Series caters for everyone: young, old, male, female, big, small, fast or slow. You can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
The run/walk is in the enclosed area of Brookside Park in Rolleston on a mixture of grass and seal, and the bike ride is around a block. There are no hills and very little traffic, making this an appealing event.
The event is held over 2 distances:
- Short course: 2.5km run or walk, 12km bike and 1.25km run or walk; and
- Long course: 5km run, 24km bike and 2.5km run.
- Sunday 29th May 2022;
- Sunday 12th June 2022; and
- Sunday 26th June 2022;
Start Time: 10am in waves for each course. Race briefing at 9.45am.
Start Location: Brookside Park (Lowes Road, Rolleston).
- Individuals: $25 for under 15s and $49 for 15 years + for one event. $70 for under 15s and $135 for 15 years + for all three events.
- Teams: $35 for under 15s and $59 for 15 years + for one event. $95 for under 15s and $169 for 15 years + for all three events.
Find out more about the Canterbury Duathlon Series, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Amuri Basin Rogaine
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Canterbury Adventure Race