This new event follows the same course as the Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Race along the Waimakariri River.
There are four distances available: 5km, 15km, 30km or 60km. Most of the course will be on shingle tracks, and will be downhill all the way.
Date: Saturday 19th June 2021.
Start Time: 8am for the 60km event. 10am for the 30km event. 11am for the 15km event, and 11.15am for the 5km event.
Start Location: Waimakariri Golf Course for the 60km event, Downs Road for the 30km event, Harrs Road for the 15km event and the Waimakariri River Regional Park for the 5km event.
- Adults (18 years +): $49 for the 5km event, $79 for the 15km event, $109 for the 30km event, or $209 for the 60km event. $20 if riding as a support person with 7 to 12 year olds in the 15km event.
- Young people: $79 for the 15km event (16 or 17 years) and $49 for the 5km event (7 to 17 years).
A late entry fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 13th June 2021.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon, including how to enter.
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Energise Fun Run
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Forest
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Rawhiti Races
- Puawai Colour Run
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Hanmer 10