site menu: Te Reo Māori | EnglishMenu
This event follows the same course as the Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Race along the Waimakariri River.
There are four distances available: 5km, 15km, 30km or 60km. Most of the course will be on shingle tracks, and will be downhill all the way.
Date: Saturday 17th June 2023.
Start Time: 8am for the 60km event, 10am for the 30km event, 11am for the 15km event, and 11.45am for the 5km event.
Start Location: Waimakariri Golf Course for the 60km event, Downs Road for the 30km event, Harrs Road for the 15km event and the Waimakariri River Regional Park for the 5km event.
- 5km event (7 years +): $49 per person;
- 15km event (16 years +): $79 per person;
- 30km event (18 years +): $109 per person; and
- 60km event (18 years +): $209 per person (includes a T-shirt).
A virtual version is available for all event distances for only $35 per person.
A late entry fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 11th June 2023.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- May Matters Walk
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge