This mountain bike event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the Waimakariri River.
There are 3 event distances available: 15km, 30km or 60km. Most of the course will be on shingle tracks, and will be downhill all the way.
Date: Sunday 20th June 2021.
Start Time: 9.45am for the 15km event. 10am for the 30km and 60km events.
Start Location: Waimakariri Golf Course for the 60km event, Downs Road for the 30km event and Harrs Road for the 15km event.
- Adults (18 years +): $49 for the 15km event, $69 for the 30km event, or $79 for the 60km event. $20 if riding as a support person with 7 to 12 year olds in the 15km event.
- Young people: $35 for the 60km event (13 to 17 years), $29 for the 30km event (10 to 17 years) and $29 for the 15km event (7 to 17 years).
A late entry fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 13th June 2021.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge North event, including how to enter.
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Energise Fun Run
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Forest
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Rawhiti Races
- Puawai Colour Run
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Hanmer 10