0800 ACTIVE (22 84 83)
site menu: Te Reo Māori | EnglishMenu
Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
This mountain bike event is for you whether you want to go hard and fast or enjoy the scenery and power of the Waimakariri River.
There are 3 event distances available: 15km, 30km or 60km. Most of the course will be on shingle tracks, and will be downhill all the way.
Date: Sunday 18th June 2023.
Start Time: 9.45am for the 15km event and 10am for the 30km and 60km events.
Start Location: Waimakariri Golf Course for the 60km event, Downs Road for the 30km event and Harrs Road for the 15km event.
- Adults (18 years +): $54 for the 15km event and $84 for the 30km or 60km events. $25 if riding as a support person with 7 to 12 year olds in the 15km event.
- Young people: $34 for the 15km event (7 to 17 years), $39 for the 30km event (10 to 17 years) and 60km event (13 to 17 years).
A late entry fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 11th June 2023.
Find out more about the Bridge to Bridge North event, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- May Matters Walk
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge