Hooping is an exercising trend that people of all shapes and sizes are taking up, to look great, feel great, and have fun!
Hooping is more than just a great fitness tool, as celebrities like Kelly Osbourne, Selena Gomez, Beyonce and Grace Jones have experienced. It also:
- Burns up to 100 calories every 10 minutes
- Strengthens and tones your core muscles
- Improves flexibility, balance and coordination
- Increases blood circulation
- Improves digestion
- Breaks up fat deposits
- Trims your waistline
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Increases spine mobility
- Gets you laughing, smiling and having fun!
Find out more about hooping on the In 2 Hula website including dates for classes in Greater Christchurch.
You can also contact Bernadette the Hoop Lady on 0800 466 779 or 021 2466 779.
- Keep moving during COVID-19
- Benefits of being active
- Recommended daily activity
- Easy ways to move more
- Getting started
- Support programmes
- Keeping motivated
- Parents and caregivers
- Under fives
- Children and young people
- Older adults
- Active with a disability
- Active with a health condition
- Expecting and new mums