Join Active Canterbury for an afternoon of ideas for activity providers in Christchurch. This training counts as 2.5 CPDs if you attend the entire workshop.
Date: Saturday 26th May 2018.
Time: 12.30 to 4.30pm.
Location: Pioneer Recreation Centre (75 Lyttelton Street, Somerfield).
This FREE workshop will include opportunities to network with other providers in your community and Active Canterbury, as well as:
- Speed Dating: Meet someone you haven’t met before. A rare opportunity that results in a lot of fun and often the lead in to all sorts of other opportunities!
- Best Bits: Get the latest from the Australian FILEX and NZ FITEX conferences.
- Animal Flow Ideas: Find out about this popular movement style and give some of its easier moves a go.
- New Dance Fitness Class: Find out about this program suitable for people of all ages that fuses dance styles and embraces diversity.
- Business apps and programmes: Find out new ways to help your business to boom.
Contact Nadine Milmine to make suggestions for topics at this and other fabulous future workshops (0274 621 262 or nadine.milmine[at]activecanterbury.org.nz).
Register online for this Active Canterbury workshop as spaces are limited.