Tai Chi for Life is based on Sun and Yang style tai chi, and is easy to learn, effective and safe. It is specially designed by Dr Paul Lam (in conjunction with his tai chi associates and a team of medical experts).
The programme is designed with gentle exercises for seniors and beginners.
Dates: Sunday 26th September 2021.
Time: 9am to 5pm.
Location: St Martins Community Centre (122 Wilsons Road South, St Martins).
Cost: $162 per person for TCHCNZ members, $153 for REPs NZ members, and $180 for non-members. Early bird discounts available until Sunday 29th August 2021.
By the completion of the workshop you will:
- know the Tai Chi for Diabetes set at a deeper level;
- understand how tai chi improves health and relaxation;
- have learned how to teach this programme effectively and safely;
- have improved your tai chi skill and knowledge; and
- have learned how to attract and retain more students.
Find out more about this Tai Chi for Life Instruction Certification Workshop. You can also Tamara Bennett for more details (smilingdragontaichi[at]gmail.com, or 021 255 1087).