ContinenceNZ are running their pelvic floor focus workshop in Christchurch - back due to popular demand. Be in quick to secure your place!
The aims of this workshop are to:
- understand basic anatomy and function of the pelvic floor and core;
- be aware of the types of dysfunction of the pelvic floor and core;
- learn how to screen patients for pelvic floor dysfunction; and
- know how to apply Pelvic Floor Safety when developing an exercise programme.
Date: Friday 24th September 2021.
Time: 9am to 4pm.
Location: Te Hapua: Halswell Centre (341 Halswell Road, Halswell).
Cost: $75 for REPs professionals, $149 for non-members.
Find out more about the ContinenceNZ Pelvic Floor workshop, including how to register.
- Tai Chi for Life Instructor Training Workshop
- Pelvic Floor Focus Workshop
- Holistic Movement Coach Programme
- Workshops from MoveWell
- Winter Activity Providers Workshop
- Exercise Association of NZ Roadshow
- Kia Rite Hoea Workshop in Christchurch
- Online Courses from My Group Move
- Online courses from Exercise as Medicine NZ