The Exercise Association At Home Show is a virtual event designed to help grow and support your business in the New Zealand exercise industry. You can watch live or view the sessions for 14 days after the event. Attendance earns 5 REPs CPD Points.
Date: Friday 14th August 2020.
Time: 9am to 2.30pm.
Cost: $39 per person for ExerciseNZ or REPs members. $149 for non-members.
Sessions at this online event include:
- Important Industry Update
- Habits, behaviour change and connecting with Michael Cunico;
- Reset and refocus on creating new pathways of opportunity for business growth and client retention with Katrina Cochrane;
- The Principles of Lifting with Michael Cunico;
- An Industry Panel; and
- Skills Active Q&A session.
Find out more about the Exercise Association NZ At Home Show, including how to register.