Join the Virtual Events Club and race with other people across New Zealand and the world for one week of every month (21st to 28th) - without even seeing them. You can run, walk, mountain or road bike or swim - the Virtual Events Club wants to see everyone being active and being rewarded for it. Runs can be done at home on treadmills and bike rides at home on a wind trainer.
You can enter one event at a time or register for the 2020 series. All race registrations are to be received by the 20th of the month.
You don’t have to join the Club to participate in the events. However you will receive a free Virtual Events Club Luna t-shirt (valued at $39), receive a 10 percent discount for club events and be eligible for spot prizes if you do join.
You will receive a downloadable race bib with your name and number on it when you register. Sent a confirmation email that you’ve done the race by the end of the month, with proof of time and distance to receive your medal.
All profits from the Virtual Events Club goes to Ronald McDonald House.
Get more information on the Virtual Events Club, including how to enter or join the club.
- Virtual Events Club
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series