Join the Virtual Events Club and race with other people across New Zealand and the world for one week of every month - without even seeing them. You can run, walk, mountain or road bike or swim - the Virtual Events Club wants to see everyone being active and being rewarded for it. Runs can be done at home on treadmills and bike rides at home on a wind trainer.
You can enter one event at a time or register for the 2020 series. All race registrations are to be received by the 20th of the month.
You don’t have to join the Club to participate in the events. However you will receive a free Virtual Events Club Luna t-shirt (valued at $39), receive a 10 percent discount for club events and be eligible for spot prizes if you do join.
You will receive a downloadable race bib with your name and number on it when you register. Sent a confirmation email that you’ve done the race by the end of the month, with proof of time and distance to receive your medal.
All profits from the Virtual Events Club goes to Ronald McDonald House.
Get more information on the Virtual Events Club, including how to enter or join the club.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon