Big city marathon meets national road relay, meets corporate challenge! You and your friends are invited to complete 5km at your pace in the FAST Five.
Assemble your three-person team for a fun Christchurch weekend and support NZ's best athletes by raising funds for International Track Meet (ITM) - happening at the same time.
There are five categories to choose from: Coach, Club, College, Crew and Corporate.
Date: Saturday 26th February 2022.
Start Time: 2.55pm.
Location: Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub (Augustine Drive, Aidanfield).
Find out more about the FAST Five, including how to enter.
The International Track Meet in Christchurch showcases track and field to the world and assists our brightest athletes like Tom Walsh and Angie Petty to develop from talented teens to Olympic athletes.
- Virtual Events Club
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Inov8 King and Queen of the Crater
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- La Grande Swim
- The FAST Five
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Rakahuri Rage
- Walk for Dementia
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Krank It
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch