Funds from the Bucket Run will be used to provide clean water systems to those that desperately need it in developing countries such as Cambodia, The Philippines and Ethiopia. Choose the distance you want to complete - 2.5km, 5km, 10km or half marathon.
Decide on the course (route) you want to do, and walk or run your distance - you could even do it on the cross trainer! Complete the distance any time over the weekend.
Dates: Friday 19th to Sunday 21st March 2021.
Cost: $15 for a wristband, $30 for a medal, and $35 for a wristband and medal. Register 4 or more people to receive a discount.
This is a virtual event so there will be no official presence on-site. Christchurch entrants are encouraged to begin their distance at North Hagley Park.
Find out more about the Bucket Run 2021, and the work of the HOPENZ Charitable Trust.
On your marks! Ready! Set! Go!
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6