The Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay is an historic New Zealand road relay, running since 1935. This team event is:
- a 41km / 25 mile course from the Allandale Domain to Cooptown (6 legs); or
- a 77km/ 48 mile course from the Sign of the Takahe to Akaroa (2, 4 or 8 legs).
Date: Saturday 12th September 2020.
Start Time: From 8.30am for the 77km event. 9.15am for the 41km event.
Cost: From $240 from junior teams in the 6 leg event (under 20s).
Find out more about the Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay, including how to enter. Entries close at 9pm on Monday 31st August 2020.
This event is organised by the Athletics Canterbury Cross Country and Road Club.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light