This event is run on a 3.2km loop around South Hagley Park. Four distances are available: marathon run (17 years +) or half marathon (15 years +) run or walk, or 10km run or walk for those 14 years and over, and a 3.2km race for kids (13 years and under).
Date: Sunday 13th September 2020.
Start Time: 8am for the marathon, 8.30am for the half marathon, and 9am for 10km and kids' events.
Start Location: South Hagley Park (near the roundabout at Riccarton Road and Deans Avenue).
Cost: $60 for marathon, $40 for half-marathon, $20 for 10km event and $10 for the kids' event. Discounts available for under 20s, students, Community Services Card holders and over 65s.
Online registrations close at midnight on Friday 11th September 2020. Registrations on the day will cost an additional $5 late fee.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light