The Sri Chinmoy 8km Southshore Estuary Evening Race is a picturesque run along the Southshore Estuary. Two distances are available: 8km (for 13 years +), and 2km (under 13 years).
Dates: Sunday 14th June 2020.
Time: 6pm. Registration from 5pm.
Location: Pleasant Point Yacht Club (South New Brighton Domain).
Cost: $20 for the 8km event, $10 for the children's 2.5km. Discounts available for under 20s, students and over 60s. On the day registrations will include a $5 late entry fee.
Medals are awarded to the top three male and female finishers in each event. All participants to receive a certificate. There will also be a spot prize draw.
There will be an aid station offering water and Horley's Replace electrolyte drink.
A post-race vegetarian sausage sizzle. The meal is complimentary for all participants.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6