This event is run on a 2.5km loop around North Hagley Park. Two distances are available: 50km and 100km for those 18 years and over. Teams of 4 people aged 17 years and over can take part in a relay over the 100km distance.
Date: Sunday 5th November 2023.
Start Time: 7am. Race briefing from 6.45am.
Start Location: North Hagley Park.
Cost: Discounts available for under 18s and over 65s.
- Individuals: $200 for 100km event, and $150 for 50km event.
- Teams: $250 per team for 100km event only.
Find out more about the Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Ultra event, including how to enter. Entries close at midnight on Wednesday 1st November 2023.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Night Navigation Series
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Races
- Loburn 68 Canterbury Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mission Mt Somers
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Clifftop Challenge
- Hunter Civil 6-Hour Blast
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Ultra Race
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Selwyn Stampede
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run