This event is run on a 2.5km loop around North Hagley Park. Four distances are available:
- 15km (16 years +);
- 10km (14 years +);
- 5km (13 years +); and
- 2.5km for kids (under 13 years).
Date: Sunday 24th September 2023.
Start Time: 9am for all events. Briefing at 8.55am.
Start Location: North Hagley Park.
- 15km: $30 for adults and $25 for youth (16+ years) or concessions (students, CSC holders or seniors 65 years +);
- 10km: $25 for adults and $20 for youth (14+ years) or concessions;
- 5km: $20 for adults and $15 for youth (13+ years) or concessions; and
- 2.5km: $10 for youth aged 12 years and under.
A $5 late fee applies to all entries received after midnight on Friday 22nd September 2023 or on the day (cash only).
Find out more about the Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Races, including how to enter.
The international Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team is a non-profit organisation conducted by the Sri Chinmoy Centre. The races are held as a service to the running community to promote self-transcendence through sports.
- Night Navigation Series
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Races
- Loburn 68 Canterbury Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mission Mt Somers
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Clifftop Challenge
- Hunter Civil 6-Hour Blast
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Ultra Race
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Selwyn Stampede
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run