Everyone from children to the best runners and walkers is invited to this series of events with its own carnival atmosphere.
Challenge yourself over a fast flat 5km course (only 1.6km for children) right in the centre of the city!
Dates: Tuesday evenings from 12th January until 9th February 2021.
Start Times: 5.30pm for children 14 years and under, 5.45pm for competitive runners, and 6.15pm for the fun run or walk.
Location: Hagley Park North.
Cost: $5 per person for those 15 years and over. Children 14 years and under free.
There are heaps of spot prizes each evening, together with a free sausage barbeque, sponsors' tents and free sports drinks.
Find out more about the The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series, including how to enter. You can also come along half an hour before your chosen event and enter on the evening.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna