Everyone from children to the best runners and walkers is invited to this series of events with its own carnival atmosphere.
Challenge yourself over a fast flat 5km course (only 1.6km for children) right in the centre of the city!
Dates: Tuesday evenings from 17th January until 14th February 2023.
Start Time: 5.45pm for children 14 years and under and competitive runners. 6.15pm for the fun run or walk.
Location: Hagley Park North.
Cost: $5 per person for those 15 years and over. Children 14 years and under free.
There are heaps of spot prizes each evening, together with a free sausage barbeque, sponsors' tents and free sports drinks.
Find out more about the The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series, including how to enter. You can also come along half an hour before your chosen event and enter on the evening.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Funky Trunks and Funkita Race Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Inov8 King and Queen of the Crater
- The FAST Five
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- La Grande Swim
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Walk for Dementia
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Krank It
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Le Race
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Rail Trail Rampage