Everyone from children to the best runners and walkers is invited to this series of events with its own carnival atmosphere.
Challenge yourself over a fast flat 5km course (only 1.6km for children) right in the centre of the city!
Dates: Tuesday evenings from 12th January until 9th February 2021.
Start Times: 5.30pm for children 14 years and under, 5.45pm for competitive runners, and 6.15pm for the fun run or walk.
Location: Hagley Park North.
Cost: $5 per person for those 15 years and over. Children 14 years and under free.
There are heaps of spot prizes each evening, together with a free sausage barbeque, sponsors' tents and free sports drinks.
Find out more about the The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series, including how to enter. You can also come along half an hour before your chosen event and enter on the evening.
- Virtual Events Club
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Christmas Twilight Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Wine Run
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series