Selwyn's largest single day running event is back - renamed the Selwyn Stampede. Race distances include:
- Half Marathon (21km) - runners only;
- Team Relay (20km): run as part of 2 or 4 person team;
- 10km Run and Walk - run or walk as an individual or part of a team;
- 5km Run and Walk - run or walk solo or as part of a family team; and
- Kids' Dash (1km).
You can also compete in the half-marathon, 10km and 5km events as part of a corporate team.
Date: Sunday 12th November 2023.
Start Time: 8am for the half-marathon and team relay, 8.30am for the 10km event, 9am for the 5km event and 9.30am for the Kids' Dash. A briefing will be held 10 minutes before each event.
Location: Foster Park (Rolleston).
- Half-marathon: $65 for adults (solo or a team member) and $55 for under 18s.
- Team relay: $100 per team (2 or 4 members).
- 10km: $45 for adults (solo or a team member), $40 for under 18s and $35 for under 13s.
- 5km: $25 for adults (solo or a team member), $20 for under 18s and $15 for under 13s. $75 for a family pass (2 adults and 4 children).
- Kids' Dash: $10 per child. Under 5s must be accompanied by an adult.
Find out more about the Selwyn Stampede Running and Walking Festival, including how to register.
- Night Navigation Series
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Races
- Loburn 68 Canterbury Road Relay
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Zonta Yellow Rose Run and Walk
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mission Mt Somers
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Clifftop Challenge
- Hunter Civil 6-Hour Blast
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence Ultra Race
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Selwyn Stampede
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Colour Zone Run