The Frontrunner Selwyn Running Festival is Selwyn's largest single day running event. The flat, rural roads around Leeston and Southbridge are an ideal place for a running festival.
Race distances include:
- Lay Associates Half Marathon (21.1km) - walk, hybrid, and run;
- McMillan Drilling 10km Run and Walk - run as an individual or part of a three-person team, or walk as an individual;
- Oakleys 5km Run and Walk; and
- G&M Contracting and Drainage Kids' Dash (1.4km).
All races finish down the High Street of Leeston and into Anderson Square where the festival really begins. There will be live music and plenty of food and beverage options for all to enjoy.
Date: Sunday 1st November 2020.
Start Time: From 8am depending on the event.
Visit the Selwyn Sports Trust website for more information, including how to register and cost to enter.
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's