The Frontrunner Selwyn Running Festival is Selwyn's largest single day running event. The flat, rural roads around Leeston and Southbridge are an ideal place for a running festival.
Race distances include:
- Lay Associates Half Marathon (21.1km) - walk, hybrid, and run;
- McMillan Drilling 10km Run and Walk - run as an individual or part of a three-person team, or walk as an individual;
- Oakleys 5km Run and Walk; and
- G&M Contracting and Drainage Kids' Dash (1.4km).
All races finish down the High Street of Leeston and into Anderson Square where the festival really begins. There will be live music and plenty of food and beverage options for all to enjoy.
Date: Sunday 7th November 2021.
Start Time: From 8am depending on the event.
Visit the Selwyn Sports Trust website for more information, including how to register and cost to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Ashley Forest Colour Fun Run
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event