The Sea 2 Sky Challenge is a unique sports challenge in Christchurch. The challenge comprises:
- an ocean swim from Scarborough Beach;
- a stunning bike that climbs to the highest roads in Christchurch; and
- a hilly run along a scenic coastal trail.
The event will be for individuals and teams, along with a 17km run option, "have a go" options for novice athletes and juniors, and a kids' event (for ages 5 to 9 years).
It will also include the option of run/bike/run event along with the traditional swim/bike/run option. The kids' aquathon will be a swim/run.
Date: Sunday 13th September 2020.
Start Time: 8.30am for individuals and teams, 8.45am for the run challenge, 9am for "have a go" and junior events and 9.15am for kids' event.
Cost: Discounted entry fees are available until 30th August 2020. A late entry fee of $15 will be added for adult competitors after 30th August 2020.
- Sea2Sky Challenge: $79 for individuals and $99 for teams;
- Sea2Sky Run Challenge: $49 for individuals;
- Try a triathlon or duathlon: $49 for individuals and $59 for teams;
- Junior triathlon or duathlon: $39 for individuals, $49 for teams; and
- Kids' Aquathon: $19.
Find out more about the Sea 2 Sky Challenge, including how to enter.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light