The Sea 2 Sky Challenge is a unique sports challenge in Christchurch. The challenge comprises:
- an ocean swim from Scarborough Beach;
- a stunning bike that climbs to the highest roads in Christchurch; and
- a hilly run along a scenic coastal trail.
The event will be for individuals and teams, along with a 17km run option, "try a tri or du" options for novice athletes and juniors, and a kids' aquathlon swim/run event (for ages 5 to 9 years). It will also include the option of run/bike/run event along with the traditional swim/bike/run option.
Date: Sunday 14th March 2021.
Start Time: 8.30am for individuals and teams, 8.45am for the run challenge, 9am for "try a tri or du" and junior events and 9.15am for the kids' aquathlon.
Cost: A late entry fee of $15 will be added for adult entries received after 21st February 2021.
- Sea2Sky Challenge: $79 for individuals and $99 for teams;
- Sea2Sky Run Challenge: $49 for individuals;
- Try a triathlon or duathlon: $49 for individuals and $59 for teams;
- Junior triathlon or duathlon: $39 for individuals and $49 for teams; and
- Kids' Aquathon: $19.
Find out more about the Sea 2 Sky Challenge, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna