Join this wheelchair, walk, run or handcycle local community event on the smooth flat course at Mike Pero Motorsport Park.
Four distances are available to suit all levels:
- 6.8km (2 laps);
- 10km (3 laps); and
- 21.1km (6 laps) - for solo or relay team runners only.
Date: Saturday 20th March 2021.
Start Time: From 9am.
Start Location: Mike Pero Motorsport Park (107 Hasketts Road, Templeton).
Cost: $70 for solo runners or $90 for a relay team of three in the half-marathon. $50 per person for the 10km, $30 for the 6.8km and $20 for the 3.4km event.
Find out more about Run Ruapuna - hosted by the Achilles NZ Christchurch Chapter.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6