The Rolleston Kids Triathlon is designed to give primary school aged children an introductory experience to a multi-sport and triathlon event.
The event includes:
- A 250m run, 1km cycle, and 300m run for 5 to 6 year olds;
- A 25m swim, 2.5km cycle and 1km run for 7 to 8 year olds;
- A 75m swim, 2.5km cycle and 1km run for 9 to 10 year olds; and
- A 75m swim, 2.5km cycle and 1.5km run for 11 to 13 year olds.
Date: Sunday 18th October 2020.
Start Time: 9am.
Location: Selwyn Aquatic Centre and Foster Park (Rolleston).
Cost: $30 per child.
Find out more about the Rolleston Kids Triathlon, including how to enter.
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's