Join this challenging 6-hour mountain bike event on a fast 10km circuit in the Burwood Red Zone - taking in footpaths, tracks and roads. The footpaths have become a perfect mountain bike track from the earthquakes, liquefaction and natural growth on the berms of the roads.
You can enter as an individual or as part of a relay team of 3 to 5 people - including families or corporate teams. All participants must be aged 13 years +.
Date: Monday 26th April 2021.
Start Time: 10am. Briefing at 9.45am.
Location: Donnell Sport Park (Brooker Avenue, Burwood).
Cost: From $49 for individuals or per team member. A $10 late fee will apply to entries received after Sunday 18th April 2021.
Find out more about the Red Zone 6 mountain bike challenge, including how to enter. All registrations from 2020 have been automatically transferred to this event.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6