The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
All events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories.
Dates and Locations:
- Saturday 12th December 2020: Lake Rua (Sawyers Arms Road, Harewood);
- Saturday 19th December 2020 Lake Rua;
- Wednesday 13th January 2021: Naval Point (Erskine Point);
- Wednesday 20th January 2021: Corsair Bay (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay);
- Wednesday 27th January 2021: Corsair Bay; and
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021: Corsair Bay.
Start Time: Saturday events start at 8am. Wednesday events start at 6.30pm.
Cost: $25 per person per event plus $5 cap. A $5 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations. Discounted passes are available if you register for three or six events.
Find out about more about the RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series