The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
All events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories.
Dates and Locations:
- Saturday 12th December 2020: Lake Rua (Sawyers Arms Road, Harewood);
- Saturday 19th December 2020 Lake Rua;
- Wednesday 13th January 2021: Naval Point (Erskine Point);
- Wednesday 20th January 2021: Corsair Bay (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay);
- Wednesday 27th January 2021: Corsair Bay; and
- Wednesday 3rd February 2021: Corsair Bay.
Start Time: Saturday events start at 8am. Wednesday events start at 6.30pm.
Cost: $25 per person per event plus $5 cap. A $5 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations. Discounted passes are available if you register for three or six events.
Find out about more about the RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna