ENTRIES FOR EACH REMAINING EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 100 SWIMMERS ACROSS ALL DISTANCES AT RED. NO ON-THE-DAY REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
The RealSwim Race Series aims to get adults active, give them confidence in the open water, and to provide opportunities to prepare for upcoming swimming and multisport events in a safe environment.
All events will have 500, 1000 and 2000m race distance categories.
- Wednesday 12th January 2022;
- Wednesday 19th January 2022;
- Wednesday 26th January 2022;
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022;
- Wednesday 9th February 2022; and
- Wednesday 16th February 2022.
Start Time: 6.30pm. Race briefing at 6.25pm.
Location: Corsair Bay (Park Terrace, Corsair Bay).
Cost: $35 per person per event plus $5 cap. A $5 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations. Discounted passes are available if you register for three or six events.
Find out about more about the RealSwim Race Series, including how to register.
- Virtual Events Club
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Inov8 King and Queen of the Crater
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- La Grande Swim
- The FAST Five
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Rakahuri Rage
- Walk for Dementia
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Krank It
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch