The Rakahuri Rage is a 6-hour team mountain biking event in North Canterbury. Compete in teams of two to four riders over an 8km course using established and new tracks near the Ashley River.
The course offers a challenge for riders of all skill levels. The race is open to all riders 12 years and older, with a variety of team categories available to enter to suit everyone.
Date: Sunday 7th March 2021.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.30am.
Start Location: Ashley River Reserve.
Cost: $85 per solo rider, $55 per adult rider in a team, and $35 per 12 to 17 year old and Year 8 rider in a team. Solo rider entries are limited.
Find out more about the Rakahuri Rage, including how to enter.
Proceeds from this event will go towards the MainPower Swimming Programme - supporting primary school children in the Waimakariri, Hurunui and Kaikoura districts.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6