The Pier to Pier Run Festival has running or walking courses for all levels and abilities. This event in New Brighton provides a beautiful landscape in which to stretch your legs, unwind and really enjoy your run or walk.
Three distances are available: 10km or 5km run or walk, and children's 2km beach cross country obstacle course event (7 to 12 year olds).
Date: Sunday 28th March 2021.
Start Time: 9am for the 10km and 5km events, and 10am for the children's event.
Start Location: Rāwhiti Domain (Shaw Avenue, New Brighton).
Cost: $50 per person for the 10km event. $35 per person for the 5km event. $5 for the children's event.
Enter online now for the Pier to Pier Run Festival. Discounts are available for entries received before Monday 15th March 2021.
The Pier to Pier Run Festival serves as a fundraising event for the Canterbury running community and the New Brighton Olympic Athletic Club - replacing the Tai Tapu Run Festival. Proceeds from the event go towards children's athletics, providing subsides for top athletes to travel to national races and to maintain the club's facilities at Rawhiti Domain.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6