The PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon has been held in Christchurch for over 25 years. This event is perfect for women 13+ years of age and who have never taken part in a triathlon or duathlon before.
You can enter as an individual or as part of 2 or 3-person team - with workmates, friends or family. There is also:
- a new e-bike category for 2021;
- a mum's category where you can do the last run/walk section with your baby (up to 18 months) in a buggy; and
- a buddy up option where an adult can participate with an enthusiastic young lady (10 to 12 years) for either of the short course options for the price of an individual.
The event is held over 4 distances:
- Short course triathlon: 100m swim, 10km bike and 3km run or walk;
- Long course triathlon: 200m swim, 20km bike and 5km run or walk;
- Short course duathlon: 1km run or walk, 10km bike and 3km run or walk; and
- Long course duathlon: 1km run or walk, 20km bike and 5km run or walk.
Date: Sunday 28th March 2020.
Start Time: 8am. Race briefing at 7.40am.
Start Location: Selwyn Aquatic Centre (Broadlands Drive, Rolleston).
Cost: $50 for an individual or buddy up entry, and $66 for a team. A $20 late fee will apply to entries received after Tuesday 23rd March 2021.
Find out more about the PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon, including how to enter.
This challenge is especially designed for first time Triathlon or Duathlon or if you have entered an event before and struggled with motivation, knowledge and the fun factor. It is an opportunity to get support, fitness, knowledge and make friends.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6