Come and run though the Pegasus Bay Winery then enjoy a picnic lunch on the winery lawns with friends and family!
Three distances are available for Vine Run:
- 6km walk or run;
- 10km walk or run; and
- 21km walk or run (maximum cut-off time of 4 hours).
Date: Sunday 30th January 2022.
Start Time: 8.30am for the 21km event, and 9.30am for the 6km and 10km events.
Start Location: Pegasus Bay Winery (263 Stockgrove Road, Waipara).
Cost: A booking fee will also apply per entry. You can also register as a group. A late fee will apply to entries after 21st January 2022 unless sold out sooner.
- Adults (over 18 years): $70 for the 6km event, $80 for the 10km event, and $99 for the 21km event.
- Under 18s: $40 for the 6km event and $45 for the 10km event. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the event.
Find out more about the Pegasus Bay Vine Run, including how to register. You cannot register on the day.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get behind the scenes at Pegasus Bay and also help support a very worthy cause - the NZ Brain Research Institute.
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Elements NZ
- Wine Run
- Virtual Events Club
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon