Come along to this series of fun evening sprint orienteering events from the Peninsula and Plains Orienteers (PAPO). Experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness on Tuesday nights in February and March.
You can run, jog, or walk - by yourself, in a team, or as a family. This can be a fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race.
Each event will have three courses available with beginner, medium or hard difficulty levels ranging from 1.5km to 3km in length.
- Tuesday 23rd February 2021: Ngā Puna Wai;
- Tuesday 2nd March 2021: Linwood College and Red Zone;
- Tuesday 9th March 2021: St Andrews College/ Heaton Intermediate; and
- Tuesday 16th March 2021: Burnside High - tentatively rescheduled due to COVID Alert Level 2 restrictions for February date.
Start Time: Waves from 5 to 6.30pm. Registrations from 4.40pm.
Cost: $10 for adults (21 years +), $5 for students or juniors (20 years and under) and $25 for a family (2 adults and any number of students or juniors).
Find out more about the PAPO Summer Sprint Series. You can only enter on the night.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6