The Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival is happening again at Lake Rua. This one-day festival truly has something for everyone, from kids and first timers to elite triathletes.
Date: Sunday 28th November 2021.
Time: From 7.45am.
Location: Lake Rua (Roto Kohatu Reserve). Access off Sawyers Arms Road.
Cost: $79 for individual adults; $99 for teams, and from $34 for the junior and kids' events. A late entry fee applies to all entries received after Sunday 14th November 2021.
Get more information on the Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival, including how to enter. Entries close at 10pm on Wednesday 24th November 2021.
The Festival is made up of the following events for all ages and fitness levels:
- Classic Sprint Tri is a non-drafting short course triathlon;
- Team Challenge is great for corporate, social or families with a swim/bike/run or run/bike/run option;
- Try a Tri or Duathlon is targeted at first timers and novice athletes;
- Aquabike is a duathlon without a run (swim/bike);
- Terra Firma is a duathlon for non swimmers (run/bike/run);
- Junior Tri or Duathlon for 10 to 13 year olds; and
- Kids Mini Tri for 5 to 9 year olds.
- Virtual Events Club
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Ashley Forest Colour Fun Run
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- Valley Ultra
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event