The Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival is happening again at Lake Rua. This one-day festival truly has something for everyone, from kids and first timers to elite triathletes.
Date: Sunday 17th December 2023.
Time: 8.10am for Classic Sprint and Aquabike, 8.20am for Terra Firma, 8.55am for the Try and junior events and 10.35 for the Kids' Mini Tri. A briefing will be held 10 minutes before each event.
Location: Lake Rua (Roto Kohatu Reserve). Access off Sawyers Arms Road.
Cost: $79 for individual adults, and from $34 for the junior and kids' events. A late entry fee applies to all entries received after Sunday 4th December 2023.
Get more information on the Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival, including how to enter. Entries close at 10pm on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
The Festival is made up of the following events for all ages and fitness levels:
- Classic Sprint Tri is a non-drafting short course triathlon;
- Try a Tri or Duathlon is targeted at first timers and novice athletes;
- Aquabike is a duathlon without a run (swim/bike);
- Terra Firma is a duathlon for non swimmers (run/bike/run);
- Junior Tri or Duathlon for 10 to 13 year olds; and
- Kids Mini Tri for 5 to 9 year olds.
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Lake Tahi Swim Race Series
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The Long Run
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run