The Pak n Save Triathlon Festival is happening again - this year at Lake Rua. This one-day festival truly has something for everyone, from kids and first timers to elite triathletes.
Date: Sunday 29th November 2020.
Time: From 8.15am.
Location: Lake Rua (Roto Kohatu Reserve). Access off Sawyers Arms Road.
Cost: $79 for individual adults; $99 for teams, and from $34 for the junior and kids' events. A late entry fee applies to all entries received after Sunday 15th November 2020.
Get more information on the Pak n Save Triathlon Festival, including how to enter. Entries close at 10pm on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
The Festival is made up of the following events for all ages and fitness levels:
- Classic Sprint Tri is a non-drafting short course triathlon;
- Team Challenge is great for corporate, social or families with a swim/bike/run or run/bike/run option;
- Try a Tri or Duathlon is targeted at first timers and novice athletes;
- Aquabike is a duathlon without a run (swim/bike);
- Terra Firma is a duathlon for non swimmers (run/bike/run);
- Junior Tri or Duathlon for 10 to 13 year olds; and
- Kids Mini Tri for 5 to 9 year olds.
This year's event also includes the Canterbury Secondary Schools Triathlon - cancelled in March due to COVID-19.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series