This exciting event is one where all ages and abilities can take part and have fun. This is an opportunity to walk, run or ride some usually inaccessible land.
There are various distances you can compete in:
- 12km walk;
- 12km or 18km run; and
- 12km, 18km or 26km mountain bike ride.
Join this a fun run and bike race to raise money for Omihi School.
Date: Sunday 8th November 2020 - previously scheduled on 22nd March 2020.
Start Time: 9am for all races.
Start Location: Omihi School (Waipara)
- 12km walkers, riders or runners: $30 for adults, $15 for under 18s and $15 for under 13s.
- 18km runners: $50 for adults and $25 for under 18s.
- 18km riders: $50 for adults, $25 for under 18s and $25 for under 13s.
- 26km riders: $60 for adults and $30 for under 18s.
Find out more about the Omihi School Farm Race, including how to enter. Online entries close at 5pm on Friday 5th November 2020. On the day entries will cost an extra $10 per person.
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's